Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:38 — 24.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Pretending to like golf won’t get you clients.
The best way to grow your business is by being authentic and doing things you love with people who love the same things as you!
Today, Matt is joined by Matthew Jarvis, the co-founder of The Perfect RIA and president of Jarvis Financial. This episode is packed with unconventional, but proven, ways to generate referrals from COIs, find ideal prospects in places you’ve never considered, and create a business that allows you to take time off without compromising profitability.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Matthew has been so successful in delivering massive value to his clients
- Matthew’s secret method to getting referrals from COIs without actually asking for referrals
- Matthew’s methods for getting half of his business through rock climbing, mountain biking, dirt biking, boating, and going to Vegas
- Why Matthew is able to take six months off a year and still maintain high profitability
- Why finding a mentor to guide you on your journey to success is easier than you think
- And more!
Listen now to learn how you can apply Matthew’s tips and tricks to your unique business model!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Matthew Jarvis | The Perfect RIA podcast | Jarvis Financial | The “Sleep On It” Process | Behavioral Investment Counseling by Nick Murray
Brought to you by Iris.xyz