In order for financial advisors to accept change, they have to be aware that change is needed.
Today, Matt and guest Bill Hortz, the founder and dean of the Institute for Innovation Development, discuss the high need for advisors to embrace innovation, considering that the financial services industry will see more change in the next three years than we’ve seen in the past 30.
Bill dives into what changes are on the horizon in financial services, how to prioritize areas of innovation in your practice, and how successful industry leaders have implemented innovation into their businesses!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to adapt to the modern change that’s occurring at a hyper rate
- How the Institute for Innovation Development equips advisors for change
- Which areas of financial services are expected to change rapidly in the next two to three years
- The difference between innovation and technology and what it really means to be innovative
- Ways for advisors to develop an innovative mindset
- The four most needed areas in financial services for deploying an innovative mindset
- And more!
Listen now to learn how to embrace and apply innovation to your financial practice!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Bill Hortz on LinkedIn | Email Bill Hortz | Institute for Innovation Development | An Innovation Call To Arms For Financial Advisors by Bill Hortz | What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith | The Innovator’s DNA by Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, and Clayton M. Christensen | Fix by Chris Kneeland, Ryan Gill, and Rob Howard | Little Black Stretchy Pants by Chip Wilson
Brought to you by: iris.xyz