Do you have fans or skeptics showing up to your advisor webinars?
Fans are familiar with your work. They understand exactly how you help your niche. And they’re eager to invite their network to your webinar.
Skeptics are the complete opposite. But they’re the people who usually attend advisors’ webinars.
Today, Matt and Kirk teach you how to turn someone into a fan before they show up at your webinar. You will also learn ways to think like a big company as you approach your marketing, which is a key to converting webinar skeptics into fans.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The differences between a skeptic and a fan
- The downfalls of focusing on short-term marketing outcomes
- Ways to nurture your attendees before and after the webinar
- The differences between a strategy and a plan
- How to think like a big company, but market like a small company
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to fill your webinars with fans!
Brought to you by: iris.xyz