Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:30 — 80.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Today, Matt talks to Jeremi Karnell, president and COO of Truelytics. Truelytics is a leading business-intelligence SaaS (software as a service) platform in the wealth management sector.
Truelytics is the first end-to-end data-driven platform that helps wealth management enterprises recruit, grow, and retain businesses while reducing time and costs related to transitions.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Truelytics’ four models: TrueRecruit, TruePerformance, TrueContinuity, TrueMatch
- Which transitions Truelytics is designed to help advisors navigate with less time and costs, including “the great transition”
- Which costs Truelytics reduces during transitions
- How this software helps advisors focus on what they should be focusing on
- The most beneficial lessons Jeremi has learned from being a serial entrepreneur
- And more!
Tune in to learn how Truelytics can decrease your costs and time during your firm’s transitions.
Top Advisor Marketing | Truelytics | Jeremi Karnell on LinkedIn | Jeremi@truelytics.com
Brought to you by: iris.xyz