Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:23 — 78.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Are you thinking about starting your own podcast, but you’re not convinced that you’ll have an audience?
In this episode, Matt talks to Mike Langford, CEO of finservMarketing, about why podcasts are more popular than advisors realize, how he helps advisors find their gravity and attract clients, and what’s coming up in fintech. Mike also provides tips to help advisors who feel nervous about starting a podcast.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why being seen as trustworthy isn’t enough on its own to attract clients
- Why it’s important for advisors to speak the language of their clientele to create influence
- Why podcasting is a worthwhile medium for financial advisors
- Advice for advisors who are on the fence about starting their own podcast
- The next big thing to look out for in the fintech industry
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about the value of podcasting for advisors!
Top Advisor Marketing | finservMarketing | Mike Langford on LinkedIn
Brought to you by: iris.xyz