Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:00 — 75.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
What does it mean to be an ally? What are some ways that you can be more inclusive in your workplace?
Today, Matt speaks with Julie Kratz, a TEDx speaker, inclusive leadership trainer, executive coach, author, and founder of Next Pivot Point, about how to be an ally for women and underrepresented groups in a white male-dominated industry. They also discuss how to take an inventory of your privilege and how to be inclusive in client meetings.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to evaluate whose voices are being heard in your organization
- What microaggressions are and how they affect women in the workplace
- Tangible ways to be more inclusive in your workplace
- Ways to be an ally
- How to know if you tend to mansplain (and how to stop)
- Ways to be inclusive in your client meetings
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about diversity, inclusion, and becoming an ally in your workplace!
Top Advisor Marketing | Next Pivot Point | Julie Kratz on LinkedIn
Brought to you by: iris.xyz