Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:28 — 37.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Many advisors tend to have difficulties in the area of referrals. How much is too much? And why isn’t your COI reciprocating with client referrals?
In part 2 of uncork your productivity, Matt discusses the ins and outs of referrals with Michelle Donovan. They go on to answer many questions around referrals that plague the minds of many financial advisors.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where financial advisors can begin with getting referrals.
- How the fear of sounding desperate is a self sabotaging belief.
- Way to deal with the fear of sounding desperate when asking for referrals.
- How to set clear expectations with your COIs and other existing clients.
- The influence having a niche has on a financial advisor’s ability to get referrals.
- How Michelle helps advisors find their niche.
- What the communication training by Michelle and Patty to their clients looks like.
- And a lot more!
Need some help with asking for or receiving referrals from your COIs? Let Michelle Donovan help you get uncorked and get results. Tune in now!
Resources: Productivity Uncorked
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz