Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:36 — 44.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Welcome to part one of this mini-series with our friends Patty Kreamer and Michelle Donovan, co-owners of Productivity Uncorked!
Today, Matt speaks to our special guests about productivity. They bring you actionable advice, covering topics from managing to-do lists and getting rid of brain clutter to calendering and cutting out email-stress once and for all.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What it means to be truly productive
- How to go about creating and managing a to-do list
- How Patty teaches people the time blocking system
- What it means to be unproductive and how to get ahead of it
- Some of the biggest time wasters financial advisors deal with
- Tips for reducing the stress that comes with handling emails
- What the productivity coaching program by Patty and Michelle entails
- And more!
Are you ready to uncork your productivity and become more effective? Then tune in to learn how!
Resources: Productivity Uncorked
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz