Do you know how to write social media posts that speak directly to your niche audience? Posts that aren’t vague or sales-y. But instead, undeniably relevant and valuable –– a magnet for your ideal audience.
Jeff Woodhouse, a marketing consultant and the co-owner of Digital Sherpa, joins Matt to share his secrets for writing social media posts that draw in your niche audience and increase engagement. As a prolific writer for Ameriprise Financial, Jeff has no shortage of copywriting hacks that advisors can use right away!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Jeff’s strategies for writing posts that speak directly to an advisor’s ideal prospect
- An easy method for leveraging content from your industry on social media
- How to make your posts more about your audience and less about you
- How to monitor a specific employer on LinkedIn to know what financial advice their employees need and when
- Why Jeff doesn’t recommend putting a call-to-action in every post
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to make your social media posts speak powerfully to your niche audience!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Jeff Woodhouse on LinkedIn | Jeff Woodhouse’s mobile: (443) 591-9449 | email@example.com | Canva | Webinar Replay: How to Write Social Media Posts That Get Clicks | Traffic and Funnels | Castor Abbott | Snappy Kraken | Social Media Examiner
Brought to you by: iris.xyz