Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:08 — 86.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Lead generation is dying a slow, wonderful death. Large numbers of leads are no longer the ticket to marketing success for advisors.
Today, Matt and Kirk dive into four ways to increase your quality of prospects –– and stop focusing on quantity. They highlight the power of being omnipresent with your marketing and how to attract, intrigue, engage, and influence to build quality leads.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why marketing for quality breeds focus in your business
- Examples of how to create advocacy, which attracts business
- Ways to get your expertise in front of new people on social media
- How to become omnipresent online (and why it doesn’t have to be hard)
- Why it’s important to have your own content (and not just share other people’s content)
- And more!
Tune in now to learn four ways to increase your prospect quality!
Top Advisor Marketing | Episode 161: The Top 10 Arguments Against Niche Marketing – and Why They’re All Wrong! | iris.xyz | Idea Decanter
Brought to you by: iris.xyz