Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:59 — 68.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Do you know to think like a journalist in order to get your expertise published?
In this episode, Matt talks to Marie Swift, president and CEO of Impact Communications, about PR hacks that advisors can use right away. Marie also explains why now is the time for advisors to be bolder with their client communications, COI interactions, online visibility, and content-driven marketing.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Impact Communications helps advisors with public relations
- Why Marie encourages advisors to cross-market –– and ideas for who to work with
- How to think like a journalist to get your content published
- How to become more discoverable to journalists
- Why authority and credibility marketing is working well for advisors
- And more!
Tune in now for PR tips that every advisor needs to know.
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Impact Communications | Marie Swift on LinkedIn | Marie Swift’s Blog | News Page
Brought to you by: iris.xyz