Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:07 — 57.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Do your marketing tactics strengthen your credibility? Or is it possible that your tactics are actually damaging your reputation and costing you time, money, and opportunities?
In this episode, Matt and Kirk walk you through examples of bad, good, and great advisor marketing. You will learn how to fix bad marketing and become endearing to the people you want to serve.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What bad, good, and great marketing looks like
- How to shift from bad marketing to great marketing
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Ways to endear your audience to you
- Seven ways to make a better effort with your marketing
- And more!
Listen now and learn how to take your marketing from bad to good to great!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Good VS. Bad Advisor Marketing: Tactics to Stop and Start Doing Immediately
Brought to you by: iris.xyz