Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:15 — 49.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
In today’s conversation, hosts Kirk Lowe and Matt Halloran dive deep into what Kirk calls the 14 rules of advisor marketing success.
Kirk, having spent the last 20 years in this industry, shares what he has learned about how to successfully use marketing to improve your advisory business. Get ready to take notes and discover how to set yourself apart from other advisors, what no one has ever told you about building a niche, and why being on social media is well worth your time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to find what will separate you from other advisors
- What it means to be relevant (and where a niche comes in)
- Different ways to promote you and your business
- The link between your values and your identity
- Why we say, “Don’t keep your secrets secret”
- And so much more!
Tune in now and learn the 14 Rules of advisor marketing success!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz