Today, host Matt Halloran gets a behind-the-scenes look at Bob DiMeo’s boldly titled book, “50 Billion Reasons to Grow Your Practice: A Guide to Success & Enjoyment for Investment Advisors.”
In addition to penning a unique book for investment-advisors that supports their personal lives, Bob DiMeo is the managing partner at DiMeo Schneider & Associates, LLC and is featured in numerous publications. In this episode, Bob speaks candidly about his marketing failures and wins, how he built his firm, and how you can build your practice and enjoy it!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Bob’s mindset has allowed him to get to where he is now
- What prompted him to write his book
- How to be successful AND have enjoyment along the way
- What Bob does to create work-life balance
- How many times a good piece of content should be repurposed
- And more!
Tune in to learn about Bob’s highly relevant book for investment advisors and to pick up marketing ideas for your practice!
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz