Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:38 — 31.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
To make our businesses great, we need to have not only a great team, but also strong communication within our team.
To help explore how we can better understand our team and business as a whole, Matt Halloran welcomes Genevieve Thayer, EPC and co-founder of Beacon Partners LLC, to share some of the insight she’s gained through 20 years of providing executive and leadership coaching for financial advisors and entrepreneurs.
Today, she and Matt discuss how and why you can learn to make your business, and yourself, become more effective and as great as it can be.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How your business can benefit from working with Beacon Partners
- The importance of self-assessment, especially with those at the top of a business
- What your EQ is and why you should work to optimize it
- The link between your values and your identity
- The personal side of Genevieve
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about Genevieve, Beacon Partners, and the power of Leadership Coaching!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing / Beacon Partners
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz