Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:30 — 56.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Today, Matt welcomes back a known thought leader Craig Hersch, estate planning attorney and founder of The Freedom Practice.
Craig is here to share how he’s grown his business to the point where he’s able to spend time focusing on his highest and best use. In this episode, Craig also uncovers seven steps for strategic risk-taking so you too can overcome your obstacles and start generating great ideas.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Craig’s seven steps for following through on your ideas
- How your personality traits affect your ability to generate and carry out great ideas
- The importance of looking back at how far you’ve come
- Why you should be doubling your costs when doing a cost-benefit analysis
- The importance of delegating tasks so you can carry out your highest and best use
- And more!
Tune in and learn how to start putting your ideas into practice!
Resources: The Freedom Practice | The Estate Planner’s Practice Development Podcast | Kolbe Personality Test | The Blueprint Program
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz