Most 401(k) advisors resist the crucial first step to succeeding in their industry: choosing a niche!
In this episode, Matt is joined by Jake Rushton, an expert in the 401(k) world and the founder of 401(k)lub. Jakes gives you step-by-step guidance on how to immerse yourself in your niche’s world so you can help them immediately, gain their trust, and build your credibility.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Examples of how to niche down in the 401(k) world
- The most effective ways to gain more market share within the plans that you want to help
- How referrals can play a major role in your business growth
- Whether you should go beyond plan design to offer educational resources to your prospects
- How to distribute your content and build a community around your plan
- How personal branding can help you create awareness and attract more clients
- And more!
Avoid mistakes that keep 401(k) advisors from growing and becoming known by their audience. Tune in now to get proven marketing tips for the 401(k) space!
Brought to you by: iris.xyz