Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:12 — 79.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
50% of marriages in the United States end in divorce. With COVID-19 contributing to an abnormal amount of stress in relationships, there will likely be an influx of divorces in the coming future.
In this episode, Matt is joined by Allison Jeffereys, a divorce coach to professionally successful women and the author of “A Woman’s Guide To Surviving Divorce.”
As a coach who has helped numerous women navigate a divorce, Allison reveals how women handle divorce differently than men. She also shares why divorce is especially painful for professionally successful women and what financial advisors can do to help guide women through this major life event.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Allison wrote her book and how it can help advisors better communicate with their female clients
- Significant differences in how women vs. men make decisions
- Why divorce often feels like a bigger failure to women with successful careers
- Advice for women who are in the midst of a divorce
- How advisors can help women feel secure as they navigate a divorce
- Why women who are going through a divorce need a community
- And more!
Tune in now for insight into how professionally successful women experience divorce, so you can help them navigate it with confidence.
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Allison Jeffereys’ Website | A Woman’s Guide To Surviving Divorce by Allison Jeffereys | Turning Chaos Into Confidence Handout | Schedule a consultation with Allison Jeffereys
Brought to you by: iris.xyz