Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:12 — 67.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Are you thinking about starting your own podcast? Or, maybe you’re interested in boosting your podcast hosting skills.
Either way, you’re in for a treat!
Today, Matt speaks with Top Advisor Marketing’s professional podcast host Aric Johnson. Aric reveals what it takes to get listeners excited about your podcast, interviewing techniques that make listeners hang on your every word, how to promote your podcast, and more!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Questions to ask yourself before starting a podcast
- Four exclusive tips on how to instantly become a good podcast host
- Which interviewing techniques Aric swears by
- The biggest mistakes that podcast hosts make
- A new way to introduce yourself to centers of influence and prospects
- And more!
Tune in to learn how to become a podcast host that your audience adores!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Aric Johnson on LinkedIn
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz