You might have excellent content that’s dedicated to making your niche audience’s lives better. Now it’s crucial to make sure your prospects see your content and that it’s easy to consume.
Today, Matt speaks with Malcolm Ethridge, the executive vice president at CIC Wealth Management and cohost of Manage Your Damn Money, a tv show and podcast. Malcolm shares how he uses content marketing, including podcasting, to reach his prospects with the education they’re looking for. He also points out the benefits of housing all of your content in one digital space.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How content marketing is replacing selling for advisors
- What pieces of content make up Malcolm’s marketing strategy
- How Malcolm inspires prospects to take action after they’ve consumed his content for an extended period of time
- Ways to make it easy for people to find and enjoy your content
- How Malcolm works with younger generations and maintains a level of profitability
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can centralize your content and make sure the right people are consuming it!
Brought to you by: iris.xyz