Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:28 — 65.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
It can feel nerve-wracking to be in front of a camera, especially if it’s your first time shooting a video.
In part two, Matt is back with Laura Garfield and Sharon Gottula of Idea Decanter to help you prepare for shooting your video. Laura and Sharon walk you through the best equipment and camera angles to use, how to prepare your message, and what it’s like to shoot video with their help.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which angles and poses to use in your videos
- How to find your message, even if you have no idea what it is
- The difference between talking at someone versus talking to them
- How Laura and Sharon make it easy for compliance to review your video
- How to gear your video to a specific audience
- Tips for feeling comfortable and being personable in your video
- And more!
Tune in now for tips to help you prepare for your video shoot!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Idea Decanter | Laura Garfield on LinkedIn | Sharon Gottula on LinkedIn
Brought to you by: iris.xyz