If a podcaster invited you onto their show, would you know how to be a good guest?
In the ninth episode of our 12 Days of Marketing series, Matt and Kirk uncover tips for becoming the type of guest that podcast hosts and their listeners will appreciate. Jot down these pointers for your next podcast appearance or public relations opportunity!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why being a guest is not a substitute for having your own podcast
- How to go about researching the podcast host beforehand
- What advisors tend to do during client meetings that they should NOT do during a podcast
- What “matching” is and how to do it
- Why people use filler words and how to avoid saying them
- And more!
Tune in now to learn nine ways to become a good podcast guest!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz