Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:00 — 49.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Do you know the similarities between being a great podcast host and a great advisor?
In today’s episode, Matt and Kirk bring light to these similarities and discuss how advisors can translate their podcasting experience into their career and practice. Join this conversation and learn six ways that podcasts can, in fact, make you a better advisor.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How you can improve as an advisor by doing podcasts
- The importance of listening to what your clients are saying
- Tips on how to enhance your listening skills
- The importance of resourcefulness
- How podcasting helps you develop leadership
- And more!
Tune in now and learn six ways that podcasting can take your advisor skills to new heights.
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz