There are two major differentiators that advisors tend to overlook: having a behavioral component in their sales and marketing and using longevity as a compelling conversation tool.
Today, Matt Halloran speaks with Jack Martin, co-founder and CEO Elite Advisor Group LLC, about the powerful possibilities for advisors who practice these differentiators. Jack explains how to use behavior to influence clients to make the right decisions and how to frame conversations about longevity risk.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How a behavioral approach to marketing/sales has changed the way advisors sell
- How to help the customer experience by adjusting your behavior
- How to influence client outcomes
- How two ways of framing the longevity-question prompt much different responses from clients
- What biases drive your behavior
- And more!
Tune in and learn how to use Jack Martin’s techniques to set yourself apart and influence clients.
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz