These days, it’s not so much referrals that we need, it’s introductions and connections.
Today, Matt and Referral Coach International founder Bill Cates are back for the third and final part of our referrals mini-series to discuss how you can turn referrals into solid introductions.
Bill and Matt leave no stone unturned when talking about how you can do your due diligence when researching a likely prospect prior to an introduction. They discuss everything from how to ask people to be a referral to the various resources available to research a prospect, and much more.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to do ‘warm’ research for more impactful introductions
- How to ask for what you want
- How and what to prepare prior to an introduction
- The critical mass of referrals
- Whether it’s possible to be unreferrable
- And so much more!
Referrals beget referrals. Tune in now and take notes — this mini-series may change your world!
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz