Every advisor’s dream is to get referrals without asking. But how do you accomplish this?
According to Bill Cates, the key is to be super referrable.
Today, Matt welcomes Bill, the founder of Referral Coach International, for a 3-part mini-series on referrals to help you and your practice grow in the best way possible.
In this first part, Bill and Matt explore how you can get referrals without asking. Referencing Julie Littlechild’s research on the correlation between client satisfaction and referrals, Bill lays out several strategies to help you create engaged client relationships that will make clients want to refer you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The three parts of the client relationship that create engaged clients
- Why the biggest mistake is thinking getting referrals needs to take a long time
- The importance of the value you provide and how you can start providing it quickly
- Why it’s important to talk about expectations early on
- The value in finding and sharing your ‘client-focused why’
- And more!
Join Bill and Matt now to pick up some great tips and ideas to help you on your path to getting referrals without asking!
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz