Matt is excited to welcome business coach and author of “The Think Big Movement,” Jon Dwoskin to the show!
Jon and Matt take a deep dive into what you can do to get out of your own way, how to reconnect to the bedrock of what makes you tick, and how identifying your personal brand can help you manage your team more effectively.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which traits to look for in a mentor
- Examples of what your personal brand might be and how it affects your work and client relationships
- How your relationships can change once you identify your personal brand
- How to take the risks needed to get out of your comfort zone
- The benefits of interrupting your patterns (and book recommendations!)
- And more!
If you’re curious about how you can benefit from shaking things up and interrupting your patterns, hit that “play” button!
Resources: Jon Dwoskin Experience | Seat Of The Soul by Gary Zukav | The Think Big Movement: Grow Your Business Big. Very Big! | Jon Dwoskin’s cell #: (248) 535-7796.
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz